Saturday, October 5, 2013


SPECIAL NOTICE         I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE              10/5/13

Hi Everyone,
 
I'm not sure if this notice went out to you about the new Website.

As of September 30th I have a completely remodeled website.  The Blog is now part of the actual site and not here on Blogspot.  This is all wonderful news except the RSS feed subscribers didn't come across from Google.  This means if you subscribed before and would still like to get the bi-monthly notices, you will have to go to my new site and subscribe one more time.  Sorry about that, but there was no getting the info from the Google folks.  The web address is exactly the same at digitalradiographysolutions.com

If you read the new blog I wrote for today on that site, it will explain almost all of the cool things the new site has that the old one didn't. 

So thanks for all your support in the past and I hope it continues into the future!!.

With Lots of Humble Gratitude,

Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment